What's the Buzz?

Hey y'all. I loved your sweet comments! I do adore my children and yes, my daughter is quite the hottie! Too bad for the men that she's also smart. Purrty Jami asked if she uses the word "fuck" conversationally, and I would say yes. Doesn't everyone?

I've had a whirlwhind weekend, visiting Southern California and all. Arriving back here on Monday and taking off for a tour of Alcatraz that evening. Then shopping all day in San Francisco yesterday, where a good time was had by all. I'm just kidding, who the hell likes shopping? Who invented that as a fun thing to do? When I got to bed last night, those last few stumbling steps that landed me on my bed felt like I was surely weighing hope against hope that I would never have to wake again! Holy hell! I don't even like people, and I just spent several days doing everything I could to be where the people are!

You can be sure that today won't be a parade day for me.

But the company I was in made it all worth it. I found some nifty way that this lovely concept was expressed much better than I can do it!

I read an old post by Brad K regarding romantic notions on Valentine’s Day. I liked what he had to say about how romantic expectations are not mature, adult feelings. His concluding line, stating his idea of how to spend that day, is something I'd like to commit to memory.

Just one more day celebrated in each other’s company and regard.

15 comments:

Brad K. said...

Teri, thanks for visiting, and thanks for the kind words!

Dan said...

Purrty Jami asked if she uses the word "fuck" conversationally, and I would say yes. Doesn't everyone?

Fuck no? What the fuck are you thinking? Fuck!

robkroese said...

Wow, she is a hottie.

Happy Independence Day!

And yes, I'm a recovering software developer. You were the one who asked me that, right?

Anonymous said...

I'm making a comment that is really not a comment

Keshi said...

Happy 4th Teri!

Keshi.

Adventures In Waitressing said...

Happy Fouth Teri!

I hate Valentine's Day! Just had to say it LOL

Jami said...

Happy 4th and 5th ... a 2-fer! Yeah, getting all mooney and such isn't mature love (but still fun occasionally). Mature love is hanging in there together through EVERYTHING ... and not killing each other.

And I was just fuckin' askin' about the fuckin' language, ya know.

Gunfighter said...

If people spent as much time actually fucking as they did using the word, the world would be a better place.

Brillig said...

"I don't even like people." Hahaha. You can't fool us. You totally like people. And, well, people totally like you too.

Megatron said...

@ gunfighter: That would make the world an overpopulated place.

Stacey said...

Who likes shopping? You gotta be kiddin' me. If I could parlay that in to a full time career I sure in the hell would!

The Exception said...

I don't like shopping much due to crowds but I love SF and the north bay!!!

I like the way Gunfighter thinks - and of course, everyone would use protection so there is no chance of over population!

cathouse teri said...

There is nothing safe about sex! As I once told a potential lover, "You want safety? Hire a prostitute!"

Jami said...

"There is nothing safe about sex!"

No kidding! I fell out of the harness once and ...

Ian said...

Teri - I tagged you!

Ian