Okay, I Am a Retard

It's almost midnight and my brain finally feels sorta clear. I realize now that my post was very confusing because, who are all those people?

I have three children. We are of mainly a scandinavian background.

#1 Son is Jake, soon to be 26. He is recently married. He is pictured with his new wife whose name is Mrs. Peterson. :) I really do know her name, but she loves this one so much. Jake is the father of BrynLeigh, the Maori princess who loves her bunny. Her mother (Jake's ex-girlfriend) is my Tiny, whom I adore. Tiny's mother's ancestors are from New Zealand. All of these previously mentioned people live in Northern Utah.

#2 Son is Brady, age 19. He is the father of Lexi. Lexi's mother is Laura, whose mother is of the Aztec heritage. (I just made that part up. Or at least I think I did.) He is a nanny, taking care of two boys who are a real handful, lemme tell ya! They live about an hour northeast of San Diego, but I am hoping he and his family will be moving up here soon!

#1 Daughter is betwixt the Sons. They are the stars and she is the moon. Erin is 22 years old living and loving and working in the Los Angeles area at, oh gosh so many jobs I can't name them... cocktail waitress, nanny, bookkeeper, the list goes on. These are current jobs. She is extremely diligent in her work ethic. There was a time when she had no car and had to walk to find a job and walk to work and walk everywhere she went. She had blood in her shoes. (Yes, she had to wear real shoes once she started that lifestyle.) She has no children so I can't very well state where they come from, whether real or imagined.

The end. (Or the beginning, depending on how you look at it!)

15 comments:

Keshi said...

I like the stars n the moon bit :) cute.

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey tnxx for dropping by. I found u thru Dan's blog..I think :). Im glad I found ya too.

Have a good one!
Keshi.

Jenn in Holland said...

My daughter calls herself "the rose between two thorns"

Great kids Teri!
And you are not a retard. Nope. Not a retard.

Rebecca said...

gosh - I had it all quite wrong , didn't I? So - two sons and a daughter and two granddaughter's right?? And a lovely exdaughter in law!

They're all gorgeous anyway.

Ian said...

I hope my three kids turn out as good as it looks like yours have, Teri!

You done good!

Ian

Jami said...

Gorgeous littlies! And grand-littlies, too! Them pretty Scandahoovian genes are obviously dominant. ("The Cuteness is strong in this one." OK - bad geeky Star Wars joke but I'm leaving it.) But I wouldn't expect someone who looks like you to surround herself with ugliness. Thanks for the basic family tree. And I gotta go with Jenn - you are SO not a retard! You just had a bad day. Yeah ... that's it ... a really bad day.

Brillig said...

Well, that DOES clear some things up for me. I've heard you mention all of these people before, but I hadn't actually learned how they all fit together. But I think that we can blame that on MY mental abilities, not yours! :-)

Adventures In Waitressing said...

Well I posted once before..but not exactly sure what happened. So will post again.

You have a lovely family. And it is nice to see a closer picture of you.

Hope your headache is gone as well!

The Exception said...

It is nice to learn how everyone fits. I thought your daughter was the youngest... and now I know she is not. They all sound like great kids.

Have a great weekend!

anno said...

They are all so gorgeous!And anybody who can raise such great kids is SO not a retard. At all.

Harmony said...

hi --you hv a nice blog..i like the dutch warning most..

Megatron said...

It was very interesting to notice that Teri mentioned her two sons first, and then her daughter (even though the daughter wasn't her last child). It just goes to show that no matter how 'strong' a woman is, it is inherent within her psyche that mabtw

robkroese said...

Well, I don't know about the guys, but those are some pretty women you have around.

KAYLEE said...

GREAT POST!LOVE YOUUR BLOG:)

ZoeyBella said...

Well written. It all makes sense now. Even at 'almost midnight' ;)