More about MeMe... Meow?

So I was thinking about the whole thing where you are in a relationship, but you decide to give one another the privilege of being allowed to sleep with one of three famous people (if you ever happen to come by one ~ pun intended). My son and his girlfriend gave me their lists over breakfast yesterday. I began to think. Hmm… I just drove 450 miles one way to be with the man of my dreams. Why would I ever want to be with anyone else, famous or otherwise? (I’m not kidding, he’s that good.) But, just for the sake of brevity, on a day like today when there is really nothing good on the news, I’ll give you my three.

1. Morgan Freeman. There is rarely a man I meet or see (on or off screen) that makes me think, “Oh man! I’d love to fuck him!” But once, while watching MF dance (wow, I just realized what cool initials he has… I’ll bet Samuel L. Jackson is sooooo jealous!) at the end of the movie “Moll Flanders,” I observed that he would probably be a most excellent lover. So there you go. Ever since then, I’ve wanted to know him, in the biblical sense. ;)

2. Augustus McRae. Sure, he’s a fictional character, but one helluva fictional character! Once, I met a man at Temecula Western Days who was a Robert Duvall lookalike. I had stopped by an outdoor wine and beer garden with a friend and she said, “Teri… look over here.” And there she stood, chatting with Gus McRae. I had never experienced the feeling of being so entirely and deeply in love with a stranger upon meeting. Now I’m not talking about love at first sight. Everyone has felt that. But that is a shallow feeling, albeit a HUGE one. (Let’s just call it wide, but not deep! Horizontal, if you will… hehe) But I’m not talking about that sort of feeling. I mean when I looked up and virtually saw the greatest man that ever lived standing there in front of me (remember, it’s Gus I’m in love with, not Duvall, although I like him plenty) the deepest rush of emotion washed over me… and joy. My friend exclaimed to me, “Teri! Stop standing there with your mouth agape! It’s Gus!” I smiled. He said, “Well, actually, I’m not Gus today, I’m Boss Spearman, the man Duvall played in Open Range.” I gave him as sassy a look as I could muster and said, “You want a poke?” He said, “Yes!” I said, “Well then you’d better be Gus!”

3. Salma Hayek. There’s just something about that woman that makes me want to spend a night in bed with her.

6 comments:

super des said...

You give very good justification for each person. I'll have to put some thought into mine.

Salma is pretty hot though.

Gary said...

I just read your last post. I wish I had a swimmin pool. If I did, I would swim in it every day.

Ian said...

Sorry, what? You said Salma Hayek and I just kind of zoned out into a happy reverie. Mmmm...she looks tasty, you know?

Ian

Ms. Annie D said...

No one real or fictional compares in my mind to Mr. Darcy's character in Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice."

Strong silent type and all that.

Very appealing...

ZoeyBella said...

Salma Hayek... yeah, I can see that. Totally justified :)

Gunfighter said...

Salma Hayek.

A man can dream can't he?